THE PORT DICKSON YACHT CLUB – THEN AND NOW

Location & Status:
Situated along the west coast approx. 7 kilometers from the Port Dickson town centre, the Port Dickson Club was founded in 1927 and amalgamated with the Yacht Club in 1957. The Club was renamed Port Dickson Yacht Club in 1987. The Royal status was conferred on the Club by the State Ruler on 2nd March 1991.


Sporting Facilities:
Swimming: one 75’ x 25’ pool plus a kiddies’ pool.
Tennis: four synthetic grass courts
Squash: two courts
Table Tennis: two tables
Snooker: two tables (air-conditioned)
Canoeing: Two units for hire
Sailing: Coaching on every weekend
Racing on every Sunday
Boats storage, Bridge Bar
Dinghies and optimists for hire


Food & Beverage Facilities:
Sunset Bar & Ye Olde Nook - Operational daily.
Rusa’s Rest - Serviceable whenever Required.
Bridge Bar - Open on Sundays.

Restaurants :
Rusa’s Rest (air-con)
Informal dining
Wet dining







Accommodation:
8 rooms ( 7 deluxe rooms with a Queen size and a single bed. There is 1 Family deluxe room which has two Queen size beds and a sofabed)

Other Facilities:
Lobby & TV area
Lounge with stage
Conference room
Library
Gymnasium / Saunas
Spacious changing rooms
Slot Machines
Garden with playhouse (for children)
Car parking

Facility Gallery

  • Bathrooms
  • Car park
  • Casual dining
  • Children playground
  • Gazebo
  • Front door
  • Gym room
  • Lobby
  • Locker room
  • Main entrance
  • Main reception
  • Pool side
  • Rusa rest - Formal dining
  • Sauna
  • Squash courts
  • Sunset bar
  • Tennis courts
  • The pond
  • The pool
  • Washing room
  • Working out
  • Yacht club